a. Event or course payments are due prior to the commencement date to secure the place
b. All fees and charges are payable in Australian dollars ($AUD), via the online payment gateway
c. Non-payment of monies owing will result in cancellation of registration for enrolment
2.0 Cancellation, Lateness, Non-attendance
In 13 years of operations, MSS have never cancelled a course. However, we appreciate situations can change and our general policy is to try and work with you to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome.
We DO NOT CANCEL courses if minimum numbers are not met. If one person is booked in, we ALWAYS run the course!!
2.1 If we have to cancel
If a cancellation occurs, MSS will provide (where possible) alternative dates for course delivery; or similar courses; or a full refund of the course fees
2.2 If you have to cancel or cannot attend
If you need to change your date or cannot attend on the date originally booked, you can change your booking by
- selecting "My Training" from the Customer Menu and change
If the notice of cancellation is received (effective date):
- more than 7 days prior to the course commencement date:
- Reallocate date (no cost)
- full refund available**
- between 3-6 days prior to the course commencement date:
- Reallocate date (at no cost)
- no refund**
- less than 48hours prior to the course commencement time: No refund**
2.3 If you are late or do not attend
Our courses are designed to gain the maximum learning experience. If you arrive late, you will miss out on essential information required for the assessment.
Admittance to the course is at the total discretion of the trainer facilitating your course. We recommend you arrive at minimum of 15 minutes before the published start time.
- If you are running late, please call us on 1300 886477
- If you do not attend (no show) or arrive more than 30 minutes after the start time there will be no refund or reallocation**
MSS will not be responsible for consequential costs or any travel related expenditure resulting from cancelled courses
** at the discretion of the RTO Manager