Nationally Accredited Training - What is it?
- Parent Category: Employers
- Category: FAQs - Employers
- Created: Tuesday, 22 May 2012 08:59
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 02 September 2014 18:41
- Published: Tuesday, 22 May 2012 08:59
- Written by MSS Safety
This means employers, learners and participants can have the confidence that they will attain skills of a high quality accepted and recognised everywhere in Australia, not just the state or territory in which the training was conducted.
Non-RTO's can offer training but cannot issue nationally recognised training qualifications.
To discuss your training needs today Call 1300 886477